Will you play a thaumaturge? 3 votes

YES 3
NO 0

Mack Brahnt Admin replied

550 weeks ago

Ever have questions on basic stats? Here a LINK that will answer them all. Feel free to post any of your findings or questions here for us to answer!
Stay Classy,
Mack
In God we trust, all others must pay gil!

Silvhi Quenn Default replied

545 weeks ago

Question for any other BLMs out there, where have you allocated your stat points? I've heard all sorts of different things, but I'd like to hear what and why you choose what you do.

I've put most of my points into INT, with some MND for a little extra mp, and PIE because I know pysick and I can't tell you how many times I've had to play the impromptu healer.

tamen replied

545 weeks ago

for myself I put it into INT, MND, and that was it. i did a few points in VIT but that was when i first started.

Lee Oswald Admin replied

545 weeks ago

I would say go all INT. By lvl 50 you should have enough MP so don't need PIE, and no MND because you shouldn't be healing. So the more INT the higher the damage the better.

But its up to you and how you like playing, everyone is gonna like something different.

545 weeks ago

I would say go all INT. By lvl 50 you should have enough MP so don't need PIE, and no MND because you shouldn't be healing. So the more INT the higher the damage the better.

But its up to you and how you like playing, everyone is gonna like something different.Lee Oswald

Very true. Before blm I leveled Arcanist a lot. Healing and dps is habit from that, I think. Also have been playing the majority of FFXIV alone, so having heals was a must.

Thanks for your sharing your opinion. :)

545 weeks ago

But its up to you and how you like playing, everyone is gonna like something different.Lee Oswald

y'know what, I think once I collect enough GC seals I'll restat myself. I want to be a better blm for sure, but I'm also having problems Hate managing. I don't have Qwelling Strikes yet to help with it and I'm at lvl 47 now.

Would you say it's worth it to stop what I'm doing as blm and level archer until I get Qwelling Strikes then go back to what I was doing?

Or any Hate managing tips would be awesome too! :)

Mack Brahnt Admin replied

544 weeks ago

Sil -
Hate tips - play with a better tank

If you wanna grind out some seals i need some too so let me know and we can fate party.
In God we trust, all others must pay gil!

544 weeks ago

Sil -
Hate tips - play with a better tank

If you wanna grind out some seals i need some too so let me know and we can fate party.Mack Brahnt

LOL

but what if I'm with a tank that can't handle all my mad skillz
Please log in to post a reply.